• According to customer requirements to complete production and processing
• Delivery on time
• Prepare various shipping materials in time
• keep in touch with customers and send the pics of the state of plants periodly
• Tracking the transportation of goods
• Giving maintance technique help
• Receive the feedback and make sure everything is ok
• Promise to pay the compensation for the damage(beyond the normal range)
Ficus microcarpa is a common street tree in warm climates. It is cultivated as an ornamental tree for planting in gardens, parks, and other outdoor place. It also can be indoor decoration plant.
* Size:Height From 50cm to 600cm. various size are available.
* Shape:S shape, 8 shape, air roots, Dragon, cage, braid, multi stems, etc.
* Temperature:best temperature for growing is 18-33 ℃. In winter, temperature in warehouse should above 10 ℃. Shortage of sunshine will make the leaves get yellow and undergrowth.
* Water:During growing period, enough water is necessary. Soil should be always wet. In summer, leaves should be sprayed water as well.
* Soil:Ficus should be grown in loose, fertile and well-drained soil.
* Packing information:MOQ: 20feet container
Located in ZHANGZHOU, FUJIAN, CHINA, our ficus nursery takes 100000 m2 with the yearly capacity of 5 million pots. We sell ginseng ficus to Holland, Dubai, Japan, Korea, Europe, America, Southeast Asia, India, Iran, etc.
For the excellent quality, competitive price, and integrity, we win widely reputation from customers and cooperators both at home and abroad.
Quality First, Safety Guaranteed